BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

And so, the outcome has been known.


Last June 18, we had the graduation day! Finally, I'm officially graduating from CPU and no more known as Taylors' student +_+The results were out and I'm grateful i passed it. ALHAMDULILLAH. PRAISE TO GOD. I got what i wanted. Earlier that day, I was very freakingly afraid, nervous to know if I passed the marks. I sat beside Jenna btw. As soon as we know the results as we looked at the brochure, Jenna couldn't stand it and hugged me! She looked almost want to burst into tears, she needed someone to hug! Hahaha. I'm the nearest person so I was the victim of hugging mugging :P

The ceremony went okay. Took some pictures, i received flowers with POOH wearing graduation hat ^_^ sooo cute!

I didn't expect my parents to buy me one because I know we are rushing that day. Right after we arrived at Taylors, i showed my family the right way to MPH; while I have to go and pick up my gown. I'm afraid I might be late or something.
Then, we had a briefing at LT1 with Mr. Hanna and Mr. Suchkov before the ceremony started. At about 10am, we all headed to MPH and took our place. And so it began.........

0 comments: