Actually, I'm waiting for sahur time at about 4 something. Now its' 3.43 am and im still here, ... awake . cause if i sleep now, there's 101% chances of not waking up for sahur, people. Like what we (my mom and I) did yesterday. We stayed up late till 1 or 2 in the morning and end up sleeping recklessly :) Typical us!
Never mind, I'll wait . So, today is Aug 25. My parents, my younger sister and I are going to KL the day after today. Aug 26 is the ultimate date that I'm leaving my hometown. Home sweet home, BINTULU. SARAWAK. ! So, Aug 27 is the real adventurous date! So to speak! Hahhh .
But let me start sharing good news instead of being emotional now! :)
There are a lot of great things happened to me this month, fasting month! I called it Baraqah Ramadhan .
1. First, I passed the pre-driving test on last Aug 10!
State of emotion at the time: Nervous, of course! when I arrived at the driving academy at about 7.30am . But then it changed into relief as i passed!
2. I passed the JPJ test! MUAHAAAHAHAHA
My mood: Double triple the Nervous this time. It was on Aug 16 .. The car engine broke down TWICE at the slopping, parkings are all okay! On the road? Okay lahhh. HAHA.
Results : PASSED ! despite a BIT failure at the slopping part :)
3. My US VISA has been approved! YEEHAAAAAAAAAAA
This is the climax of everything's good! You can't imagine how happy I was when the kind, generous interview said, "Your visa is granted!" All the opportunity costs worth it! I got a 10 years visa for this making me more excited than ever. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
Date: Aug 18, 2010
4. More money! $$$$$$$$ from JPA
Another durian runtuh! :) The money we claimed for all the universities' application, Canada visa, medical check-up and everything.
5. Shoppingggggggggggggggggg
Awwwwwwwww.. This is exciting. Since I'm in KL at the time after the us visa interview, we went shopping. I bought a black Versace handbag, TODS handbag, jeans, Nike sports shoes, LV hand luggage, a black Crocs . Just nice :) Big time!
THANK YOU GOD! ALHAMDULILLAH ..
THANKS for all the gifts u've given me ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment