On da 4th of June, finally i’ve received the offer letter from JPA scholarships. Im taking International Canadian Pre~ University (ICPU) program for the preparation courses. I got the preparation in Taylor’s University College, Subang Jaya for a year and will be taking business course. I’ll register on da 5th of July and will be going for KL on da 4th. For my degree, I will further in the Canada’s university for 3 years. I hope everything will be going smoothly during the registration day. And im eager to activate my brain sooner after a very long vacations since December 2008, my last day of school. LOL. Well, anyway. Just wish me luck and pray for me yeah? :) So many stuffs to prepare with all those documents, medical check-ups, etc. Plus, im also currently in the process to get my driving license classes. Pheww ! I hope i made it on time before i go. Well, well. Just be patient then. One step at a time.. !
++ the end ++
0 comments:
Post a Comment