BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

taylors here i come !

hurmm. the clock is ticking. time passes by. 4th July is coming just around the corner. And yet, still so many things i haven't accomplished yet. With all those documents from jpa itself, taylors college. So many documents waiting to be filled. I haven't do my medical check-up, witness signature, 1001 forms and what not. Im going for KL this 4th July since the registration day in Taylors is on the 5th.So excited that I finally into my books again. LOL. My brain is rusting as each and every day passed. I really need to activate it sooner. Most of my friends already further their studies in Form 6, KLMU, polytechnic, matriculation, IPTa etc. Im eager to get to work, study study study. Have fun ! (: hOpe to make some new friends there and gain more and more knowledge. Need to be focus and comited as a good student. Study smartly and try as i can to achieve my dreams and ambitions. Get a good result at the college. Hopefully ! Aminnnnnn...

0 comments: